Saturday 8 August 2015

When Shahrukh Khan SECRETLY Got Clicked By The Paparazzi

Superstar Shahrukh Khan has a crazy fan following. His fans die to get one glimpse of the actor. We bring to you some pictures of Shahrukh, which are secretly clicked by the paparazzi. Shahrukh Khan, who is one of the richest actors of the world, has seen many bad days in his life. Talking about his struggling days, Shahrukh

Khan once told to a leading daily, ‘'I am really scared of failures. Coming from a lower-middle class family, I saw a lot of failure." "At a certain juncture of my life, I was thrown out on the road because we could not pay rent.

Poverty instills fear, stress and sometimes depression," SRK said. "I saw my parents going through it. After I lost my dad at an early age, I equated poverty to failure. I just didn't want to be poor,"

 he added. Must See Pictures: Priyanka Chopra Shares Her First Magazine Cover With Shahrukh Khan Talking about his initial days in Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan had told a website, "I was a lower middle-class boy

 from Delhi when I moved to Mumbai. I had Rs 1,500 in my pocket and wanted to become big enough to earn a lakh. I signed films for the fear of poverty more than creative desire. Most of my initial films were discards of other actors.''

Bachchans Party Shahrukh Khan clicked by the paparazzi at the Bachchan's party.