Wednesday 4 March 2015

Charmme Kaur Completes Shooting for '10 Endrathukulla'

Vikram who has retained a warm success in the magnum opus film 'I', is now acting in his next film '10 Endrathukulla' with director Vijay Milton.
This film will have Samantha will be playing the lead heroine, along with Charmme Kaur in the significant role dancing for a song.

Now Charmme Kaur has completed shooting for the film and she has also revealed how the team has been helpful.
She has posted on her facebook wall "Last day on the sets of 10 Endrathukulla, Can't believe that I could get So friendly and Comfortable with a team in just 5 days, I thank each and every one worked towards making my song in this film come out so fantabulous. Special thanks to director Vijay Milton for being so sweet,, and a Big thanks to our Vikram for being so warm and cool and amazingly understanding and respectful at every move. You are one of my Favourite Super Stars - Charmme Kaur."