Friday 9 January 2015

Vikram's 'I' Movie Releasing Date Postponed!

It's a shocking news to all Chiyaan Vikram fans. Director Shankar's magnum opus 'I' movie's releasing date has been postponed. Fusion of Shankar's magical direction, Vikram's dedication, Amy Jackson beauty,
AR Rahman's mesmerizing music, PC Shreeram's mind blowing cinematography, is  the movie 'I'. Earlier it was slated that,

 'I' will hit the theaters worldwide on 14 January as a Pongal treat. Many celebrities and millions of people were eagerly awaiting for this flick.

Now, there is a twist in the tale. The movie has been postponed by 3 weeks. Popular production banner, Pixar Media Works has filed a case against Ascar Ravichandran to block the release of 'I'. 

The case unravels as Ascar Ravichandran has to settle the debt of Pixar Media Works and they demanded to block the release of 'I' . This case came into picture today and after scrutinizing the case, 

Chennai High Court has given an interim ban for 'I' for about 3 weeks and also to repay the amount before January 30. The twist in the tale of 'I' movie has put the whole Kollywood film industry in shock. Releasing of 'I' movie as a Pongal gift remains as a question mark now.

This twist will be definitely be a plus point for the movies like Aambala and Darling which are also releasing for this Pongal. Stay locked to this space we will bring you more updates on Vikram's 'I'.