Monday 16 February 2015

Raai Lakshmi - Finally found her Valentine??

Valentines day, was celebrated throughout the world yesterday and Lakshmi Rai aka Raai Lakshmi is not an exception.But the actress has played a prank in twitter, saying that she has found her soulmate.
She has tweeted "OMG finally I found my love on the Valentine's Day, at a surprise n bundle of love n joy , u will c my lover soon on this special day"

We can even seen several fans posting tweets with broken hearts, after seeing her tweet.
Raai has then posted some photos of her cute pup with a comment "So here is my new valentine (MIU) hope u all love him equally.. haha HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS luv u all "
"Hahahahah for a sec I must hv broken many hearts lol how can I break so many ppls heart who loves me soo much happy Valentine's Day "