Sunday 25 January 2015

Shahrukh Khan Clarifies; No Fight With Honey Singh!

The rumours which surrounded between Shahrukh Khan and Yo Yo Honey Singh have finally come to an end. 

It has come out from the horses' mouth. At the promotional tour of Happy New Year, SLAM!
The Tour, SRK had rumoured to have hit Honey Singh and asked him to leave the show. Till date Honey Singh has not made any public appearances and is rumoured to have check into some rehab centre in Chandigarh.

However, Shahrukh Khan who had not clarified till date anything on this issue, has finally said that it is not true. In an interview to a leading daily, SRK says, "I haven’t had a fight with him at all. He’s a sweetheart and a friend,

 and I haven’t met him for a long time as he has been unwell. I hope he gets well. I will surely call him soon, now that you have reminded me. I haven’t managed to keep in touch as I

 am not a very social person. I keep in touch with the people I am working with." Let us just hope that the duo strikes back again to give another hit number just like their 'Lungi Dance' from Chennai Express.