Monday 19 January 2015

Vikram's I(Ai) 3rd, 4th And 5th Day Box Office: Reaches The 100 Crore Mark!

Despite opening up to mixed reviews from both critics as well as fans, Vikram's I(Ai) is doing more than alright in keeping the cash registers ringing

 all over the place. Worldwide box office collections on its third(3rd), fourth(4th) and fifth(5th)
day has been exciting for the movie's producer after the much awaited film had a massive opening by running to packed houses on its first(1st) and second(2nd) day. According to reports, the movie, after its first three days has collected a whopping 55.6 crore rupees only in India. At the end of fourth day(Saturday)

 the worldwide box office collections stands at a record 85 crore rupees. With the 100 crore mark not far away, I is on the verge of becoming the second fastest Tamil film to 100 crores only behind Rajinikanth's Enthiran. 

On Sunday, which is also the fifth and crucial day at the box office for I(Ai), the movie's performance was more than decent. In Andhra Pradesh, the movie is growing from strength to strength. On its fifth day, the movie has managed to 

amass 65 lakhs only in Ceded so far taking its overall tally to an impressive 3.87 crore rupees in Ceded alone. In districts like East Godavari and Krishna, the Vikram starrer had collected 1.4 crores and 1.1 crores respectively

 at the end of its fourth day(Saturday) Experts feel that Monday(6th day) will be a crucial day for I as it is the beginning of a new week.

 Despite all these factors, the movie has managed to gather more than 100 crore rupees at the box office in India alone. Check out the slides below to know how I managed to reach the magical figures in just 5 days!

'I' Tamil Version In India alone the Tamil version of I has managed to gross 60 crore rupees with Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka contributing more than 80 percent of the total amount collected so far.

'I' Telugu Version The Telugu version of the movie has done outstanding business. Having collected 35 crore rupees while still going strong in many theatres, people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have made their impact felt in the overall box office collection of I.

'I' Hindi Version The Hindi version of the much awaited film has not done well so far in the box office. Thanks to the mixed reviews and the release of other straight Hindi films, Vikram's I (Hindi) has managed to collect a meagre 8 crore rupees so far.

'I' In Kerala Due to mixed reviews, I has not performed as expected in the God's own country. It has collected 10.73 crores so far.

'I' In Karnataka Karnataka's capital city Bengaluru is the major contributor here. Overall in the state, the movie has collected 10 crore rupees.

Total Collection In India At the end of its fifth day(Sunday) at the box office, I has accumulated an impressive 103 crore rupees so far in India alone. If it does well at the second week, I will manage to scale new heights, according to experts.