Thursday 12 March 2015

Sathuranga Vettai Heroine's next "Selfie" - A Horror Thriller

Ishaara Nair, the model turned actress is busy hopping from one project to the other without a break. Ishara made her debut in Venmegam and she was widely appreciated for her role in Sathuranga Vettai. The cochin girl shares her k- town experiences.

“ I was passionate about being a actress since my college days. Started my career as a model . Chances for acting came at the same time. I chose the one which excited me, the acting. 
After Venmegam I got Sathuranga Vettai, a role to show case my acting skills. Actually at first I was hesitant to cry in front of the camera I was conscious about my looks then. Later, I realized that the character is what important than myself. “ says Ishara.
“ Following Sathuranga Vettai and Pappali the run is very smooth for me in Kollywood. I am shooting with Paparapam, Athi Medhavigal and Selfie. Each film falls into different categories.
 In Paparapam I play a retro styled character. In Athi Medhavigal, I am doing a college girl with a pinch comedy. Selfie is a horror thriller am doing one of the lead roles.”
“ Many films hit the theaters every week . All I wish is to do variety of roles that would be remembered by the audience” she Signed off with one of her expressive smiles.